Coconut ice (uncooked)
This article is in need of a suitable photograph.If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
- 397g sweetened condensed milk
- 400g icing sugar, sifted
- 320g dessicated coconut
- Pink food colouring, optional
- A few drops vanilla extract
- Using a wooden spoon, mix together the condensed milk and icing sugar in a large bowl. It will get very stiff. Work the coconut into the mix until its well combined use your hands, if you like.
- Split the mix into two and knead a very small amount of food colouring into one half.
- Line a 20cm x 25cm receptacle with baking parchment
- Spoon the white half of the mixture into the tin and level.
- Press pink half on top of the white mixture.
- Wrap tin in loosely in clingfilm or foil and leave to set overnight before cutting into squares.
- These will keep for up to a month at least, if stored in an airtight container.
Coconut shredder working in a 10 second video
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.