Chipotle Chilli Paste mix
A Christmas recipe posted on Facebook by Taste Sensation Ltd.
Needs to be used within 2 hours once made-up into a paste, though I suspect if would freeze rather well.
- For a wet paste mix:
- 1 part Taste Sensation Chipotle Paste mix
- 1 part water
- 1 part rapeseed oil
- Note: oil can be omitted and just mixed 1 part powder, 2 parts water instead
- Mix well and eave to stand for 10 minutes
- Adjust to required viscosity.
- Use within 24 hours once wet-mixed
Please note, when mixed to a wet paste store in chilled conditions and use within 24 hours.
Can be frozen
Hot and spicy
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chipotlechillipastemix #rapeseedoil #barbecue #chipotle #freeze #tastesensationltd #rest #frozen #ribs #tastesensationrecipes #spices