See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 large cartons of Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup water, (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 25 g Chopped walnuts, (optional)
- Mix the Crushed garlic and salt together and add to the grated cucumber
- Add the yogurt to a large bowl and mix in the yogurt
- Depending upon the consistency and flavour of the yogurt you may wish to optionally thin-down the yogurt with the water
- Taste and adjust seasoning
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with chopped dill and the crushed walnuts if using
Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.