A mildly spiced creamy curry.
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (cut into small chunks)
- 4 Tablespoons of Patak's Korma Paste
- 500ml Creme fraiche
- Dice the onion and fry in a deep wok or frying pan until soft
- Add the chicken and stir until sealed
- Once chicken is sealed, add 4 heaped tablespoons of Patak's Korma Paste and stir until chicken and onion are thoroughly coated
- Once thoroughly coated, add the Creme Fraiche and stir until mixed well
- Turn down to a low heat and simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes until chicken is tender
- The sauce will thicken - if it becomes too thick, add a small amount of cold water and stir thoroughly
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.