A mildly spiced creamy curry.
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (cut into small chunks)
- 4 Tablespoons of Patak's Korma Paste
- 500ml Creme fraiche
- Dice the onion and fry in a deep wok or frying pan until soft
- Add the chicken and stir until sealed
- Once chicken is sealed, add 4 heaped tablespoons of Patak's Korma Paste and stir until chicken and onion are thoroughly coated
- Once thoroughly coated, add the Creme Fraiche and stir until mixed well
- Turn down to a low heat and simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes until chicken is tender
- The sauce will thicken - if it becomes too thick, add a small amount of cold water and stir thoroughly
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chicken #onion #chickenkorma #wok #simmer #boiledorsimmered #sauce #dice #pilaurice #fry #naanbread