Chermoula is often made of a mixture of herbs, oil, lemon juice, preserved lemons, garlic, cumin, and salt. It may also include onion, fresh coriander, ground chilli peppers, black pepper, or saffron.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ medium-hot long red chilli, seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon saffron strands
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- To make chermoula, place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.