Chermoula is often made of a mixture of herbs, oil, lemon juice, preserved lemons, garlic, cumin, and salt. It may also include onion, fresh coriander, ground chilli peppers, black pepper, or saffron.
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ medium-hot long red chilli, seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon saffron strands
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- To make chermoula, place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.