Cheese and onion Yorkshire puddings
5/5 ..but with Taste Sensation powders and potions, anything is possible! Jerry, aka Chef)
This must be one of the most improbable recipes I've thought up, but it's bloody brilliant! The Yorkshires are slightly more 'puddingy' than normal, but perfectly acceptable. They have a lovely flavour - to easy to eat directly out of the pan 😜.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil to grease the baking tray
- 75 ml milk (any type)
- 55 ml water
- 75 g plain flour
- ½ cup of eggs (2 large eggs or 3 small eggs)
- 2 tablespoons of Taste Sensation Well Matured Cheese Powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220° C (425° F - Gas 7)
- Brush the popover tray with the olive oil and preheat the oven
- Place the tray in the middle of the oven until and leave until the oil is hot and almost smoking
- A everything to a bowl and whisk well until all the ingredients are well combined
- Leave the mixture to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes while the oven heats up
- Spoon the batter mixture into the very hot tray
- Bake for 20 minutes in the middle of the oven.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#eggs #genius #yorkshirepudding #perfectyorkshirepuddings #delia #cheddarcheese #oliveeoil #lemonjuice #cheesepowder #onionpowder