Ceri's Soft cheese
Ceri Cryer's family have been making cheese at Hill End Farm since 1910 and have farmed the area for 250 years. Ceri is a 5 generation cheesemaker and the cheeses she makes are made from their Pedigree British Fresian herd.
- A range of coated soft cheeses which have a limited shelf life so are usually sourced to order by the retailers.
- Useful as a low salt feta alternative.
- Parsley and Thyme
- Garlic and Chili (Award winner)
- cayenne pepper - extra hot!
- black pepper
- Garlic and sea salt & black peppersalt and black pepper.
- Kington St Michael Village Stores
- Lacock Bakery
- Allington Farm Shop
- Dobbies, Cirencester
- The Priory, Tetbury
- The Three Crowns, Brinkworth
- The Bistro, Devizes
- Saturdays: Stroud
- Sundays: Queens Park, London
- 1st Saturday: Reading
- 1st Sunday: Old Town, Swindon
- 2nd Saturday: Malmesbury
- 2nd Sunday: Marylebone
- 3rd Saturday: Reading
- 3rd Sunday: Old Town, Swindon
- 4th Saturday: Wootton Bassett
Ceri and Chad Cryer
Hill End Farm
Tel: 07977 580281
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Ceri's Soft cheese is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Ceri's Soft cheese.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
#cheeses #cerissoftcheese #garlic #blackpepper #cowsmilkcheeses #pasteurised #britishcheeses #cheese #cayennepepper #wiltshirecheeses #parsley