This wiki cheese category page contains detailed information and photographs of cheeses produced in the English county of Staffordshire.
Staffordshire is a landlocked county in the West Midlands region of England. Part of the National Forest lies within its borders. It adjoins the counties of Cheshire (to the north west), Derbyshire (to the east), Leicestershire (to the east), Warwickshire (to the south east), West Midlands (to the south), Worcestershire (to the south), and Shropshire (to the west). The largest city in Staffordshire is Stoke-on-Trent. Lichfield also has city status, although this is a considerably smaller cathedral city. Major towns include Stafford (the county town), Burton upon Trent, Cannock, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Leek and Tamworth.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
- Archie's Choice cheese.jpg
- Beer Cheese.jpg
- Cheddleton with Cranberries cheese.jpg
- Cheddleton with herbs cheese.jpg
- Hartington Bomber cheese.jpg
- Innes Bosworth Ash Log cheese.jpg
- Innes Bosworth cheese.jpg
- Innes Bosworth Leaf cheese.jpg
- Innes Button cheese.jpg
- Innes Clifton cheese.jpg
- Innes Clifton Leaf cheese.jpg
- Innes Curd Cheese.jpg
- Just Mustard Seeds cheese.jpg
- Moorlander cheese.jpg
- Staffordshire Organic Mature Cheddar cheese.jpg
- Staffordshire Organic Oak Smoked cheese.jpg
- Staffordshire Organic with Wild Garlic cheese.jpg
- Whitmore Ewe's cheese.jpg
Pages in category "Staffordshire cheeses"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.