Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 teaspoon vegetable bouillon powder or ½ vegetable stock cube
- 120 g dried couscous
- Splash of olive oil
- 2 Small sweet peppers
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons raisins or sultanas
- 5 dried apricots
- ½ a small head of broccoli
- 2 tablespoon almond flakes
- Chop the dried fruit, place in a saucer and pour over the sherry. Leave for as long as you can so the fruit soaks up the sherry.
- Using boiling water, make up 1.5 x the volume of the couscous (1.5 cups of stock to 1 cup of couscous)
- Add the couscous to a bowl and pour over the stock. Mix well and leave until the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Boil or steam the broccoli so it is to your liking. Chop into small pieces.
- Roast the peppers, remove the seeds and membrane and chop into small pieces.
- Toast the almond flakes until browned, be careful not to burn them as they turn very bitter when burnt.
- Pour the dried fruit and any remaining sherry over the couscous, add a splash of olive oil, stir in the broccoli and sweet peppers, garnish with the toasted almonds and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.