Bolognese Sauce (PC)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 130g rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, scraped and chopped
- 250g minced beef
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 4 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 370ml beef stock or Marmite consommé
- Heat the oil in the open pressure cooker and fry the bacon, onion and carrots until lightly browned.
- Remove from the cooker and drain.
- Fry the minced beef in the hot oil until evenly browned.
- Add the garlic, tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, herbs, bay leaf, stock.the bacon, onion and carrots and stir well.
- Close the lid, bring to pressure and cook for 30 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.