Bearnaise sauce (TM)
- Put the vinegar and the shallots in the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 4 / MC Off
- Add the butter and then the rest of the ingredients 4 minutes / 70° / Speed 4
- Tip immediately into a bowl
- If it curdles, remove from the bowl and without washing it, add 25g cold water to the same. Set to Speed 4 and incorporate the curdled sauce, little by little, through the hole in the lid, with the MC tilted.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #butter #vinegar #shallots #sauce #tarragon #eggyolks #spanish #curdled #thermomixrecipes