Bearnaise sauce (TM)
- Put the vinegar and the shallots in the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 4 / MC Off
- Add the butter and then the rest of the ingredients 4 minutes / 70° / Speed 4
- Tip immediately into a bowl
- If it curdles, remove from the bowl and without washing it, add 25g cold water to the same. Set to Speed 4 and incorporate the curdled sauce, little by little, through the hole in the lid, with the MC tilted.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.