Baked camembert and pepperoni squash cups
Press the garlic filled cheese into the winter squash
- 1 small winter squash
- 125g of Camembert cheese, half a box
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 30 small pepperoni 'coins'
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Halve the winter squashes from top to bottom, not width-wise. This way the servings are equal.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Rinse the squash halves under running water and dry on a paper towel.
- Peel and thinly slice the garlic cloves.
- Quarter the camembert and push the garlic slices into the cheese.
- Line the 'cups' with a layer of pepperoni 'coins'.
- Press the garlic camembert into the 'cups'.
- Cover with the remaining pepperoni.
Serve with pillau rice.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#pepperoni #camembert #garlic #wintersquash #pillaurice #squash #bakedcamembert #recipes #bake #squashes #pizzacups