Albóndigas de pescado (Fish balls)
A recipe for fish balls from coastal Ecuador.
- 1kg firm white fish, coarsely minced
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 250g sweet peppers, chopped
- Coriander, to taste, chopped
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into balls the size of an egg.
- Fry in hot oil, until golden brown.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#fish #deepfried #shallowfried #cassava #chillies #fry #coriander #onions #frying #sweetpeppers #breadcrumbs