Albóndigas de pescado (Fish balls)
A recipe for fish balls from coastal Ecuador.
- 1kg firm white fish, coarsely minced
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 250g sweet peppers, chopped
- Coriander, to taste, chopped
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into balls the size of an egg.
- Fry in hot oil, until golden brown.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.