Ají de queso (Cheese sauce)
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Green or red chillies, to taste
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- In a blender, combine the tomato, chilli(es), and cheese.
- Blend into a purée, but do not over-process.
- Season to taste and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the onion and egg.
Add Crushed garlic if desired.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#onion #cottagecheese #tomato #sauce #potatoes #blender #blend #garlic #redchillies #egg #greenvegetables