Curly endive and mooli salad
- 300g mooli, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ medium curly endive, washed and torn
- 1 small radicchio, washed and torn
- Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the red pepper oil, purée the pepper in a liquidiser and rub through a sieve into a pan. Discard the pulp.
- Simmer the pepper juice until reduced to about 85 ml and mix with the oil.
- Drizzle the salad with the oil and serve.
- Lightly adapted from Salads published by The Australian Women's Weekly
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#endive #salad #curlyendiveandmoolisalad #redpepper #mooli #oliveoil #juice #bread #redpeppers #seeds #radicchio