Vinagre de Hierbabuena (Mint Vinegar) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- Put the vinegar in the TM.
- Program 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed spoon, so that the vinegar will heat without boiling.
- Leave to cool a little.
- Wash and dry the mint.
- Place it into a container and pour the vinegar over it.
- When it is totally cold, transfer it into a bottle, together with the mint leaves.
- Cover tightly and leave for 2 or 3 weeks depending on the flavour you want to obtain.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.