Tuna marinade - Chinese style
The perfect way to prepare tuna.
Just remember to rest for 5 minutes after cooking, it makes all the difference.
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons black rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Mix the ingredients together in a shallow dish.
- Toss the steaks in the marinade.
- Leave to marinate for 15 minutes per side.
- Grill or pan fry for 2 to 4 minutes per side, dependent upon the thickness of the steaks.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tuna #marinate #tunamarinadechinesestyle #lightsoy #griddled #barbecued #fry #ginger #onion #grill #garlic