The Old Fashioned cocktail
The classic whiskey cocktail that has been served since around 1880 at the Pendennis Club in Louisville, Kentucky and is possibly the first drink referred to as a cocktail.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 sugar cube
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 orange slices
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1 maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of an old-fashioned glass.
- Drip the bitters on to the sugar cube
- Add one orange slice.
- Mix these ingredients.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the bourbon.
- Garnish with the cherry and the final slice of orange.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.