Tex's Courgette Crisps
A low calorie delicious alternative to crisps that is super easy to prepare.
- 3 Large courgettes, sliced thin into discs
- 15ml Butter flavoured cooking spray
- ¼ cup Tex's Coat n Bake
Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Coat discs with cooking spray after distributing them on to cast iron skillet or griddle pan.
- sprinkle Tex's Coat n Bake over the discs.
- Cook at 200° C for 10 minutes.
Great with dips and sauces!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
#texscourgettecrisps #spray #miseenplace #skillet #courgettes #butter #images #dipsandsauces #recipesfromothersites #griddlepan