Teesdale Blue cheese
(Redirected from Teesdale Blue)
Teesdale Blue cheese - General information
A hand-made semi-soft blue cheese. It has a top note of cream, complemented by the deep rich blue undertone.
Has won its class at the Yorkshire Show, awarded the Prince of Wales Award for Excellence in Quality for Dairy Produce, awarded a star in the Great Taste awards and bronze in the national Artisan Cheese Awards.
Aroma and taste
- Mild and creamy
Shape, weight and size
- 100g- 125g
- Has won it’s class at the Yorkshire Show
- Awarded the Prince of Wales Award for Excellence in Quality for Dairy Produce
- Awarded a star in the Great Taste awards 2016
- Bronze award in the national Artisan Cheese Awards 2017.
- Allison Raper,
- Garden House
- Barnard Castle
- Dl12 9RZ
- Tel: 0833 637732
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: Allison Raper
Where to buy
- Online from Teesdale cheesemakers on-line shop
- See the comprehensive list of suppliers on the where to buy page of their website
#teesdalebluecheese #bluecheese #durhamandnorthumberlandcheeses #cowsmilk #cheese #cowsmilkcheeses #cow #pasteurised #bluecheeses #teesdalecheesemakers #dairyproducts