Sun-dried tomato pasta
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 sage leaves
- 75g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese, roughly chopped
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Half a small jar of sun-dried tomatoes, including half of the oil - Full jar was 285g, 140g nett.
- 4 small fresh tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 250g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- Using a blender, puree the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, garlic, parsley, sage, salt & pepper and olive oil
- Cook the pasta for a couple of minutes in plenty of well until done salted boiling water
- Drain and return to the pan, together with the pureed tomato mixture
- Allow to warm through while mixing well
- Serve and enjoy!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.