Smoked salmon pasta with dill and creme fraiche
- 260g fresh pasta (or 160g dried tagliatelle or dried spaghetti)
- 200 ml Crème fraîche
- 150g smoked salmon slices
- Large bunch of dill (20g or more)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Cook the pasta in fast boiling salted water [4 to 5 minutes for fresh], 6 to 7 for dried pasta)
- If the smoked salmon slices are large, cut them into bite-sized pieces
- Chop the dill finely
- Add the smoked salmon slices, chopped dill, crème fraîche to a large bowl , season with salt and pepper and mix very well
- Drain the pasta well and mix into the crème fraîche
- Spoon the mixture into serving bowl add a final flourish of dill and a squeeze of lemon juice to finish
Serve immediately with lemon wedges
Make your own pasta from scratch
The normal (non-Youtube) recipe for home-made pasta is here if you prefer.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.