Seven spice tuna steaks
Think different salmon
This is a really tasty great summer barbecue recipe idea.
Don't forget to rest the fish for 7 minutes, it makes a massive difference.
- 4 x 200g (7 oz) tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 level teaspoons peppercorns (white preferred, black will do)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix the spices and oil together to form a smooth paste
- Spread over both sides of the fish
- Leave to marinade for 1 hour in a cool place
- Cook for 4 minutes a side on a hot barbecue
- Remove, cover and rest for 7 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#sevenspicetunasteaks #barbecue #fish #spices #ginger #marinate #griddled #fennelrelish #paprikapowder #corianderseeds #ground