See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 1 fennel bulb with a some of the green leaves if possible
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the fennel bulb in quarters from the top.
- Cut the base off and slice thinly. A mandoline is excellent for this.
- Toss in lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning
Chill for 15 minutes before serving if possible (This goes really well with 7 spice salmon steaks)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.