Sausage, mushroom, lemon and thyme pot roast (GF)
- 1 pack
- Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms (field, chestnut, button etc), sliced to around the same size
- Bunch of thyme
- Knob of butter
- ½ lemon
- ¼ bottle white wine
- 1 crusty loaf (or gluten free alternative)
- In a large fry pan over a medium high/heat, melt a knob of butter until sizzling. Fry off your sausages and mushrooms until lovely and golden, about 12 minutes.
- Add white wine and reduce completely.
- Squeeze lemon juice all over dish, throw in the lemon once squeezed. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with chopped thyme.
Serve with hot crusty bread.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.
#lemon #mushrooms #thyme #glutenfree #butter #whitewine #sausages #sausagemushroomlemonandthymepotroastgf #chestnut #bread #fry