This recipe is taken from Wiki Cookbook.
- 1 small pork stomach (order at your butcher)
- 375 g fatless pork belly (German Schweinebauch)
- 375 g pork meat
- 375 g ground meat (German Bratwurstfüllsel)
- 1-2 bread rolls (add a little some milk)
- 1 kg boiled potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1-2 Cloves of garlic
- Soak the pork stomach overnight and use twine to close two of the three apertures.
- Cut the meat and potatoes into small cubes.
- Stew the onions, carrots, and parsley in butter.
- Squeeze the garlic.
- Mix everything with the rolls and eggs and spice it well; then put everything into the pork stomach and close the third aperture.
- Put the stomach in hot water and cook for 2-3 hours.
- The water must not boil!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.