Salsa de Yogur Griego (Greek Yoghurt Sauce) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 125g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- A dash of Tabasco
- Add the yogurt, mustard, parsley, chives and Tabasco.
- Add salt to taste and blend 5 seconds / Speed 6.
- Next, program 6 minutes / 60° / Speed 4.
- Serve warm.
This sauce is very versatile; it works very well with meat, fish and vegetables. For serving with raw vegetables you can add 2 or 3 tbsps whipped cream and a little more salt. For boiled or steamed vegetables you can add mayonnaise and various herbs and spices to it such as tarragon, rosemary or coriander.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.