- 8 tomatoes, cut into segments and allowed to drain
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 1 cucumber, peeled (if you wish) and thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 140 g whole french beans or small broad beans, raw or briefly steamed
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 120 g stoned black olives
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and cut into segments
- 250 g tinned tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 anchovy fillets
- Arrange the salad ingredients on plates or in a bowl and pour the dressing over it. Do not mix.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.