Some of these cheeses are fairly salty so I would not add any extra salt.
- 350 g of Greek cheese. see above.
- 1 free range egg, beaten
- 1 cup of plain flour
- Olive oil for frying
- Lemon juice to garnish if desired
- Slice the cheese, no thicker than 2 cm
- Dip the cheese in the egg mix so it is well coated and then dredge in the flour to coat
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan then add the cheese slices, just a few at a time.
- Fry for about 2 minutes a side so the egg is cooked and the cheese nice and soft.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.