Roast butternut squash (Air fryer recipe)
This is not really a recipe, just proof that it can be done and how well it works.
- 1 small butternut squash peeled, deseeded and cut into thumb-sized pieces.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds (optional)
- A large pinch of black pepper
- Add the olive oil to the air fryer
- Tip the squash pieces and the spices
- Jiggle the pan to coat the squash pieces evenly
- Roast in the air fryer for about 20 to 25 minutes, depending upon the size of the pieces.
Try this with chilli flakes
A small butternut squash is perfect for 2 people and a large should be fine for four.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.