This is not really a recipe, just proof that it can be done and how well it works.
- 1 small butternut squash peeled, deseeded and cut into thumb-sized pieces.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds (optional)
- A large pinch of black pepper
- Add the olive oil to the air fryer
- Tip the squash pieces and the spices
- Jiggle the pan to coat the squash pieces evenly
- Roast in the air fryer for about 20 to 25 minutes, depending upon the size of the pieces.
Try this with chilli flakes
A small butternut squash is perfect for 2 people and a large should be fine for four.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#squash #airfryer #butternutsquash #spices #oliveoil #kitchengadget #blackpepper #roastbutternutsquashairfryerrecipe #cuminseeds #roasted #pumpkin