What you don't use now can be frozen for later use.
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 6 sticks of rhubarb, washed, topped and tailed
- Grated zest and juice of one orange
- 6 teaspoons of brown sugar (or to taste)
- Chop the rhubarb into 5 cm (1") lengths
- Heat a large frying pan, add the rhubarb, sugar, orange juice and zest and almost cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. At the last few minutes, the rhubarb will break down and absorb all of the water.
Serve hot or cold.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.