What you don't use now can be frozen for later use.
- 6 sticks of rhubarb, washed, topped and tailed
- Grated zest and juice of one orange
- 6 teaspoons of brown sugar (or to taste)
- Chop the rhubarb into 5 cm (1") lengths
- Heat a large frying pan, add the rhubarb, sugar, orange juice and zest and almost cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. At the last few minutes, the rhubarb will break down and absorb all of the water.
Serve hot or cold.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.