Red cabbage 'garnish' (TM)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 100g raisins
- 700g red cabbage, washed and core removed
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and cut into small pieces
- 150g water
- Soak the raisins in water until plump.
- Divide the cabbage into two.
- For each batch, break up into pieces the size of an egg and put into the bowl 4 seconds / Speed 5. Remove and reserve.
- Do the same with the other half.
- Put the garlic, oil, apples, and raisins into the bowl 15 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- When it finished add the water, cabbage, salt and pepper 15-20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Check that it is cooked and to your taste (it should be a little al dente), but if not, cook for a few minutes longer.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.