Potrawka letnia (Summer soup)
Potrawka letnia is a sort of Polish gazpacho.
- 750 g beetroot, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 480 ml buttermilk or yogurt
- 120 ml sour cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Place beetroot in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Serve chilled.
Would make an excellent pick-me-up drunk from a glass for breakfast.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#beetroot #cucumber #blender #lemonjuice #buttermilk #chives #yoghurt #sourcream #gazpacho