Philadelphia oriental salad
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 150 g pack ready to cook ribbon noodles (see Chef's notes)
- 50 g mange touts, halved diagonally
- 50 g French beans, halved
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 100 g cooked tiger prawns
- 60 g Philadelphia Light
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- Rind and juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon semi-skimmed milk
- Cook the noodles according to the pack (microwave works well) and cool in a sieve under cold water.
- Blanch the mangetouts and beans for 1 minute in boiling water, drain and cool under cold water.
- Mix the Philadelphia with the sweet chilli, fish sauce, lime and milk.
- Arrange noodles, vegetables and prawns between serving plates and drizzle over the Philadelphia dressing.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.