In this section we have a number of pastry recipes and articles:
- Puff pastry - A light, highly risen ,layered pastry
- Hot water crust pastry - used for making pork pies and the like
- Shortcrust pastry - used for ordinary pastry; for instance on apple pies
- Phyllo pastry (filo or fillo) pastry - used for some samosas and baklavas
- Homemade shortcrust pastry aka Pâte à foncer
- Pâte brisée
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.