Parmesan turnip tops
- 1 kg (2.24 lb) Turnip tops, trimmed
- 50 g (2 oz) butter
- 40 g (1.5 oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In salted boiling water, cook the turnip tops for 10 minutes, then drain well.
- Melt the butter in the same pan and add the turnip tops back.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes on a high heat, stirring often.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a warm serving dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
This recipe works equally well with curly kale.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.