Orange and tomato salad
This recipe came out of available leftovers but was so nice that I thought it worth noting.
As well as tasting sharp and refreshing, it looks colourful too
- 1 small orange, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 3 large tomatoes chopped into small quadrants
- A big handful of baby spinach leaves, rolled and cut into slivers
- Splash of garlic olive oil
- Zest of ¾ of an orange
- The juice from cutting the orange
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Mix everything in a bowl and toss well
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.