Old Bay seasoning recipe
- 1 tablespoon lovage seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 6 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon whole cardamoms
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon mace or grated nutmeg
- Blitz the ingredients in a spice grinder or a coffee grinder
- Store in an airtight jar
- Probably good for 6 months
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.