Mojo Roast Pork
- Preheat the oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7), [fan oven 200° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Just sit the loin in the marinade for 4 hours...or overnight before roasting.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator 30 minutes before roasting.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and cook for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 189 degrees C and continue roasting, basting with the marinade during the last 30 minutes of roasting until golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reaches 66 degrees C.
- Remove from the oven, baste with any remaining glaze, tent loosely and let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
#marinade #goyamojomarinade #roasting #mojoroastpork #cuban #degrees #basting #miseenplace #pork #rest #porkloin