Mint and onion raita
This is a cool, refreshing side dish that is ideal for a hot curry.
- 5oz thick set yogurt (Greek is good)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint or 1 tablespoon bottled mint sauce (not as good)
- ½ teaspoon of sugar (omit if using bottled mint as this tends to be already sweetened
- 1 fresh green chili, de-seeded and finely chopped
- pinch of paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- Beat yogurt until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients except the paprika and the garnishing mint and beat again
- Spoon into a dish and sprinkle with the garnishing mint and paprika powder
Add some finely chopped (peeled) cucumber.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.