Melted chocolate (TM)
- 250g milk chocolate
- 250g of Chocolate fondant or white chocolate could be used INSTEAD of Milk chocolate
- Put the chocolate into the bowl and chop for a few seconds / Speed 7
- Program 4 minutes / 37° / Speed 3.
- It will be ready when it has turned into a cream
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
The chocolate will not melt if the bowl is not thoroughly dry
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chocolate #thermomix #spanish #cream #thermomixrecipeschocolatemelted