- 300g olive or sunflower oil
- 1 egg, or 2 yolks
- The juice of ½ a lemon or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 25g water
- Salt to taste
- Weigh the oil by putting a jug on the lid of the Thermomix, press the scales button and pour in the oil until the display shows 300.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl, except the oil, and mix 10 seconds / Speed 4.
- With the MC on the lid, program Speed 4 and pour the oil onto the lid, little by little.
- If the mayonnaise curdles, take it out of the bowl and without washing it add 50g hot water and at Speed 5, incorporate the curdled mixture, little by little.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
- A huge variety of different mayonnaise recipes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.