Leche merengada (TM)
This recipe needs advance preparation!
- Tip the sugar into the bowl and pulverise at Speed 5-10 progressively.
- Add the lemon rind and pulverise again at the same speed.
- Add the milk and the egg white.
- Beat for a few seconds / Speed 4.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a container and freeze.
- When you want to serve, tip the frozen mixture into the bowl, remove the MC, and put the spatula through the hole in the lid Speed 5-10 progressively.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle some ground cinnamon over it.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #spanish #lemon #frozen #freeze #eggwhite #drink #groundcinnamon #eggwhites #glasses #cinnamon