- 150g milk
- 1 clove garlic [optional]
- 300g oil
- The juice of ½ a lemon
- A few glugs of vinegar (optional)
- Weigh the oil and reserve.
- Put the milk, garlic and salt into the bowl 1 minute / 37° / Speed 5 (if you dont want the garlic, program 30 seconds / 37° / Speed 5)
- Program 3 minutes / 37° / Speed 5 and drop the oil, little by little, onto the lid, without removing the MC. (The oil will fall little by little into the bowl)
- Next, add the lemon or vinegar and mix for a few seconds at the same speed.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
You can add a little colouring or mustard to give it colour.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.