- 300g carrots, coarsely grated
- 300g kohlrabi, coarsely grated
- 150g red onions, coarsely grated
- 25g Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Italian parsley (finely chopped), to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Mix the grated vegetables in a bowl
- Add mayonnaise to taste and then the pumpkins seeds, if using
- Stir in the parsley, ensuring you have sufficient to add plenty of colour
- Season to taste
Add other seeds of your choice.
I used a mixture of carrots, yellow, purple, pale orange and normal orange. Purple ones tend to also contain orange, so red onions add a bit more colour. Keep refrigerated before serving. I grated the vegetables with a 6mm grater, but they can also be sliced.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.