- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 whole nutmegs
- 3 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon anise
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons clove buds
- Cover the nutmegs with a strong tea-towel and smash with a rolling pin
- Add all the spices and the nutmeg shards to a coffee grinder and reduce to a powder
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 months
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.