Kamper steur (Eggs with mustard sauce)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 35g butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 310ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- Shell the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise and place on a warm serving dish, or individual plates
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the flour and cook gently for 4-5 minutes
- Gradually add the stock, constantly stirring
- Mix in the mustard.
- Pour the sauce over the eggs and garnish with the snipped chives.
Serve with buttered toast.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.