Horchata de melón
Try it next time you have a cantaloupe melon, it uses the parts you would normally discard.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- The seeds, pulp and juice scooped from the centre of a cantaloupe melon (the parts you would normally discard)
- 250 ml cold water
- 1.5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until really smooth
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Using a jelly bag or fine meshed strainer, strain and serve over ice cubes
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.