Honeyed Sausages with Soy Dipping Sauce
for the sauce
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- A handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rowse Chinese Honey
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil (gluten free)
- 2 limes, juice only
for the sausages
- 1 pack debbie&andrews Harrogate 97% Sausages, each sausage cut in half on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4tbsp water
Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients together and put to one side in a pretty serving bowl.
- Lay the halved sausages in a single layer in the bottom of a roasting tin and pour over the honey and water.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, turning or shaking a couple of times.
- When the sausages are sticky and browned all over, pile into a bowl and serve alongside the dip.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.