Hard boiled eggs with walnuts
An interesting take on hard boiled eggs.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 Free range eggs
- 12 walnut halves
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 40g (1.5oz) softened butter
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Hard-boil the eggs for 8 minutes in boiling water, refresh in cold water then peel and slice in half lenghtways
- Remove the yolks, place in a bowl and mash with a fork
- Finely chop 4 of the walnut halves
- Add the chopped walnuts, chopped anchovies, butter and lemon juice to the egg yolks. Mix well
- Season mixture with salt and pepper
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture, placing a walnut half on top of each one
- garnish with chopped parsley and serve
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.